Auto Generated ATF CSS
- Make sure the list below only has the main templates in use on the site. If there are additional links, hide them in the page manager.
- The home page link should be first in order to get the CSS for the subs separated out properly.
- Make sure your HTML layout has only the font-declarations.css & make.css as p-place="embed".
- Make sure to run in PREVIEW MODE!!!
- Pass it through a CSS formatter to clean up spacing (Optional, but advisable).
- Separate Mainstage CSS out into a home page specific CSS (Optional, but advisable).
- Add a separate layout for the subs, if you don't already have one, and add the subs specific CSS just to that layout.
- Remove transition CSS.
- Remove unnecessary flyout and mobile menu CSS.
- If you have an overlapping header, you'll need to add a default padding in for different screen sizes.